1. Full-Stack Web Application Engineer:
Job Title: Full-stack Web Application Engineer
The Research Engineer will be involved in all the phases of a web application development, from requirements gathering, UI design, code implementation, software testing, through customization and system maintenance. The ideal candidate is expected to be comfortable diving into professional software development life while rapidly learning to different engineering solutions using a mix of open technologies and proprietary Python/Java framework.
The Research Engineer is expected to serve as Full Stack Web Application Engineer for web application development, system integration and deployment. He/she has opportunities to collaborate with top researchers and engineers around the world. The appointment is normally for one year with possible extensions. Candidate needs to read up on documents / write reports in English. The salary is highly competitive for strong candidates.
Applicants for this position should satisfy the following requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems, or a related discipline;
- Knowledge in web application, computer networks, data structure, system development and database is a must;
- Good understanding of UI/UX Development, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards;
- Proficiency in Back-End Programming Languages or techniques such as Node.js, JSON and MySQL;
- Proficient knowledge or hands-on experience with Python Web Development Frameworks such as Flask or Django, or other Web App development frameworks;
- Good Knowledge or hands-on experience with APIs Design and System Integration and Deployment;
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Ability to work in a dynamic start-up environment;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
Candidate(s) with industrial experience are particularly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants please send your resume and cover letter to email: email@example.com